- This event has passed.
Mt Barker Family Fun Day
May 27, 2018 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mt. Barker Family Fun Day
Mt. Barker Railway Station
Sunday 27th May 2018
10am to 4pm
Celebrate South Australia’s History Month!
- Heritage “Redhen’ Railcar shuttle trains to Gemmells. Trains depart Mt Barker at 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm. Fares: $15 Adults, $10 Children
- Section car rides through the tunnel to the Littlehampton Brickworks $2 per person
- Guided depot tours – Folded note donation
- Free kid’s entertainment
- Live Music
- Local radio station broadcasting ‘live’
- BBQ, Refreshments
- Classic car display
- Ticket printing display
- See South Australian champion strongman Jordan “Biggie” Steffans, attempt to pull steam locomotive 621. The first time since 1996 this has been attempted in Australia!