All Aboard SteamRanger’s GHOST TRAIN MOVIE NIGHT!
Travel these spooky rails from Mount Barker Railway Station. Departing 4:15pm your journey will take you to Strathalbyn for a night of frights and entertainment!
Aboard the train, enjoy spooky entertainment and drinks for sale in the buffet car before we pull into Strathalbyn Railway Station.
Alight from the train and board the buses to take you to your “Final Destination”!
Sit back and enjoy your buffet style (served on your plate) dinner and dessert while being entertained before settling in to watch…
“Hotel Transylvania” (2012).
This family friendly movie night will be sure to get you into the Halloween spirit.
As we board the train heading for Mount Barker, the sun would have set, making for a
creepy ride, in the dark with our friendly ghouls on board.
If you peer out into the dark you may just catch a glimpse of a ghost floating alongside the train….
The train will, hopefully, return to Mount Barker Railway Station at 9:15pm.
Tickets include return train ride, 2 course dinner, drinks, live entertainment and movie.
Tickets are per head (bodies are free)
- Buffet Style (served on your plate), with Beef, Chicken, Pork and five sides to choose from,
- Toasted Garden Salad, Roast Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables (Cauliflower, Carrots and Broccoli), Coleslaw and Creamy Potato, plus,
- Homemade Gravy, Mint Jelly, Mustard and Salt & Pepper.
- Choose from four dessert options,
- Vanilla Cheesecake
- Orange Poppyseed (GF)
- Chocolate Mud Cake
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Soft Drinks, Coke, Vanilla Coke, Coke No Sugar, Fanta, Sprite
- Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Blackcurrant Juice
Tickets include, Train from Mount Barker to Strathalbyn with on-board entertainment, two course dinner buffet style with four choices for dessert, drinks, movie and live entertainment.
Total Ticket Price:
Adults: $95 (15 years +)
Children: $80 (4 – 14 years old)
Children under 4: $65 No seat issued on train
Family: $335 (2 Adults + 2 Children)